Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joey birthday party

on 19th, all of us organized a birthday party to Joey... ^^ tat day was reli hapi! coz all of us din gather 4 a long time ady... tat day was a rarely day, although nt all of us attend!
Joey... im reli jealous of her.. coz she got 4 cakes between a day!! n somemore, 1 was hand made cake.. but WHO made it.. ofcoz we don knw lah.. js Joey knw..^^

erw.. dis year my birthday... internship... don knw how i will celebrate it.. js look forward to it lah.. but i hope tat day no OT lah.. coz in the future, i think my birthday will celebrate during work, so hope dis year can b the last year tat i can celebrate in relaxing mood..^^


annyonghasehyo... wang heh ling yimmida.. pangkasemida
heng bok ka.. annyong~~@@

1 comment:

  1. If I can go intern with you or we intern in same company... I think I can celebrate with you, if OT... you hope can celebrate a relaxing birthday this year? and next year you will start celebrate your birthday during work? I am better then you... Coz, My birthday is after we graduate... So, next year I still can have a relaxing celebration, maybe can celebrate with my family...maybe la!
    Don't worry la... you will get a home made birthday cake also la! I ask my sis made 1 for you lo...

    ReplyDelete